2.28.2012

Welcome to the world of Pinterest...

I have just discovered Pinterest, a wonderful online world of creativity, pictures, and of course, pins! :)

You have probably heard of Pinterest, but if you haven't, let me give you a brief summary: Pinterest is a website where you can "pin" different interests that you have and place the pins on your "board"; it is kind of like a bulletin board type of thing, and it is pretty cool. 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Pinterest...



I love this! This is like my dream come true! A book, a cup of hot tea, sitting in front of the window on a dreary day...yes, please!

  

                                                         
                                                           And then come the shoes...

                                                                 
I really want these shoes...though this picture reveals a little too much of the model's legs, in my opinion. *sigh* Why must really cute heels be tainted by immodesty?


               
                    I also found this quote about acting on Pinterest that I thought was so true and funny!

                                        
Have a wonderful Tuesday...and Happy Pinning! :)
                          








 
                                   

No comments: