1.13.2012

Thankfulness...

  I don't think I really stop and think on a regular basis about just how much I have to be thankful for. I get caught up in thinking about all of the things that bug me and make me frustrated or upset that I don't really realize all of the blessings that God has given me.

So, I am going to post five things that I am thankful for.

#1: God, for loving me so much and for dying to pay for my sins.

#2: My family, who love me even when I am not very pleasant to be around.

#3: All of my sweet friends who encourage me, laugh and cry with me.

#4: my education/schoolwork (it takes a lot of effort to be thankful for that second one sometimes!)

#5:  books. I love books.

  And, due to the snow outside my bedroom window, I am going to add another: a warm house!

  I have many more things that I am thankful for, but if I typed them all out, I would be sitting here forever! I hope that I never take for granted all of the things that God has given me.

 

1 comment:

Savories of life said...

A true blessing. follow me and I will you!