1.05.2012

My new blog

Hi ya'll!
 I am starting a new blog...again. :P
I'm not going to even acknowledge the fact that I have seemingly dropped off the face of the blogging world these past several months and that I have started blogs in the past and have never really been faithful to them...*scrambles to find other subject*

 I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I was very excited that all of my out-of-town family were able to be here from soon after Christmas through New Year's! It was so much fun having all of the family together and I wish we could do that more often. It was a great time of visiting, eating goodies, and just spending time with my family, which is something I love to do.

One of the major highlights of this Christmas for me was the fact that I got an iPod touch (which I had really been wanting for awhile now)! It was one of those great surprises that TOTALLY, well, surprises you! :) Needless to say, I have been having a lot of fun playing with my iPod and I LOVE IT!

 Back to the subject at the beginning of this post:
The reason that I am starting this blog is because I want to be able to keep a record of my life as I get older, which I feel this blog will help me to do better.
 I also want to be able to look back and see how I have matured and grown in my relationship with God  over my teenage years. I believe that the teen years are meant to be a time of growing in the Lord, preparing oneself for adulthood, and I pray that this will be true of me as I make the journey from here to womanhood.

No comments: