5.08.2012

This and That

photos taken from Pinterest
I can't promise that this post will be too interesting, but I thought I'd better write about something so that my  little blog would not feel neglected. :)

-On Friday, we got to spend some time with friends, and it was so much fun! I am very thankful for good friends! 

-On Saturday, I auditioned for Greenleaf Music & Arts studio. Normally you have to take some sort of class to be able to audition, but this show, Kids of Bristol (which is the story of George Mueller), is Greenleaf's family show, so anyone can audition.
I was a little nervous about it, but I think I did well and walked away feeling pretty confident.

-And then yesterday, I found out who I will portraying in the show...drum roll, please... 
Mrs. Clayborn!

I will have to wait until I get the script to see how big of a role Mrs. Clayborn is, but I am thankful that I at least got a part in the show!

-Thursday night is the awards ceremony for our CC group. All of the kids who worked hard and achieved the different levels of memorization will receive medals and then there will be a little reception type thing afterwards. I am a little sad because once the awards ceremony comes to an end, CC will officially be over. :(

It's definitely been a fun year for I think everyone involved and I will miss it. *sniff, sniff*


tea...ahh

 This is exactly how I feel!


-My sweet cousin, Grant turns 7 today! How is that even possible?! I mean, really?

Happy Birthday, buddy! I love you SO much!

Well, I better get off now and (reluctantly) return to my schoolwork...

Have a lovely day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my home made pickles!!!! I take drama lessons at Greenleaf too! I'm not in the Kids of Bristol play. :( But I'll be starting again in the fall! We should plan to be in the same class if you're taking drama in the fall! :)

Alley said...

That's funny!
I most likely will be taking drama in the fall...it will be so great to meet you! :)