4.14.2012

Uncle John.

Please keep my great-aunt, second cousins, and the rest of my family in your prayers, as my great-uncle is currently in hospice care and only has about two or three more days to live, if even that. It is always very hard to lose a loved one, and it is hard to know what to say, think, or do.

Uncle John has not been himself at all the past few years. I miss the Uncle John I used to know, the one who played with me, the one who was funny and sweet. I am sad he is leaving, but I am so glad that he will no longer have to be confused, suffering, and not himself.

I miss you, Uncle John. See you in Heaven.

4 comments:

Keely said...

Yes, I will be praying!

Alley said...

Thanks, Keely! I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

That is hard. I'll be praying too!

Alley said...

Thanks so much, Kady!