But, I love them. A lot. They are the people that I never have to say goodbye to, the people that have seen me when I am sick, tired, grumpy, silly, happy, nervous, sad, mad, and crazy. The people who look up to me and love me for who I am.
Dresden. You are a sweet, caring, funny, stubborn, silly, creative girl! You have always looked up to and wanted to be like me. And even though we fight, almost daily, I love you so much and cannot imagine my life without you in it! I love you, sweet Dresden.
Oh, Liam! Where do I even begin? You are....
- sweet (in your own way)
- the one who has been with me the longest
- the one who laughs with me
- the one who is willing to be stupid with me
- the one I fight with
- the one who talks in a British accent when you are frustrated/being sarcastic (I'm not kidding; he does!)
- the one who thinks that passing gas is one of the funniest thing EVER. :)
- the one who makes up ridiculous songs
- the one whose smile, laugh, and sense of humor I can't resist
- the one who competes in chugging contests with me. :)
- the one who, when you were younger, let me play house with you, dress you up, and pretend you were my baby girl, Veronica
- one of my best friends
Liam, you and I have always been together. When we were younger, our names were almost like one, AlleyandLiam. :)
I love you, Liam. A lot. And even though you don't say it often, I know you love me, too.
I am so thankful to God for putting these three very special people into my life. Sometimes I don't know what I would do without them....
|I love you guys, and I hope you never forget that!|