8.13.2013

Thoughts.



Today is my last day to be fourteen.
This year of my life has been full of great memories and experiences, and I am a little sad to say "goodbye" to fourteen. 
But, at the same time, I am excited to see what God has planned for me in the next year; what He will teach me, how He will use me.

God has blessed me with so much. I have godly parents, fun siblings, an awesome "extended-immediate" family, really great friends, a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear, my health and my family's health. And the list goes on.

It is so amazing to know that all of my life, God has always been there; that He has heard every prayer, loved me unconditionally. And it's amazing to know that He will always be with me, He will always hear my prayers and that He will never stop loving me, no matter what this year or future years hold.  Thank you, God!

(taken from Spiritual journal)

1 comment:

Keely said...

Happy, happy birthday to you dear Alley! Love you so much and pray that God would bless you richly your fifteenth year of life!!