10.04.2012

Please Pray for the Sproul Family

Yesterday, I found out that Shannon Sproul, the daughter of R.C. Sproul, Jr., passed away suddenly very early yesterday morning. She was 15 years old.

Here is something my aunt wrote yesterday about Shannon. I couldn't say it better myself.

Please pray for the RC Sproul, Jr. family. Very early today, just less than ten months after saying goodbye to his wife (and their mama), RC's precious daughter Shannon went home to Heaven. She was limited physically on this earth with a disability, but so full of joy and love for those around her. She has now been made whole and is in Heaven with her Savior and is reunited with her sweet Mama! Praise be to God for the hope of eternity! Please lift up her 7 siblings and her Daddy...and thank God for His promise to sustain and comfort His children.


Please lift this family up in your prayers.

R.C. and Shannon

  "Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." ~2 Corinthians 12:10





No comments: