8.14.2012

Fourteen.

me. :)
{taken from spiritual journal}

Today is my fourteenth birthday. Fourteen. Am I really that old? In some ways, I feel like I should only be nine or ten, and it's hard to believe that I am entering my second year as a teenager already. 

I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with another year of life, of health.

Sometimes, when I think about how often I am unkind to my siblings, prideful and impatient, I am aware of just how undeserving I am of God's grace and forgiveness. And yet He so willingly gives it to me and loves me unconditionally. I feel so...thankful to be one of His children!

Thank You, Lord, for the blessings You graciously give me. Thank You for Your unfailing love for me. Thank You for another year of life, and grow me to be more and more like Yourself with every year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :D Hope this year is a good one. ;)
~Kady

Keely said...

Happy birthday dear alley! Love you so much! (and yes, so true.:) )

•Maddie• said...

Happy happy birthday from all of us to you! May your 14th year be blessed beyond measure! It was had to believe that I was already 14 on my birthday last Febuary.

Maddie