4.04.2012

*insert creative post title here*

Me and Mimi at the tea last Saturday.

                       WARNING: very random blog post ahead. So try to follow along, okay?


CC is coming to an end, which is sad. :( We all had a lot of fun and we are going to miss all of the friends we've made. But hopefully we will have time to see at least some of our dear friends during the Summer. :)
On Megan's birthday, eight days ago, we found out that we are going to be big cousins again! *squeals* I will soon be a big cousin to six! So excited!!!
Our Lilac bush is blooming! Yay! I always love it when it's time for them, because they are so pretty! Too bad they are only here for about a month, sometimes a little less!
You can't tell that Dresden LOVES my iPod, can you? ;)
This is slightly blurry, but I think it is humorous. Dresden was beseeching me about something...probably to let her take  some pictures!
 


And the reason I don't have any pictures of Liam is because he covers his face and runs every time the camera comes out! Why? I don't know... :)
I did not take this picture, for the record. It's a sample picture on our computer that I thought looked cool.

How has your week been so far, Reader?
Mine has been...busy...sort of.

Sometimes I wish I could be like her, and just float away, without a care in the world...though I probably wouldn't do it in this particular way, because it looks kind of scary. I mean, she's standing on a chair...never mind.

Have a lovely day. :)

1 comment:

Keely said...

I love random posts! Yes...I am sooo sad you guys are leaving CC! Nooooo....you will have to email me and come over and stuff in the summer.